||February 18, 2011
- New always visible group command buttons.
- Tap on any unit type and command all units of that type to attack/defend/retreat/form up- this makes formations a breeze.
- Separated lane selection and unit control. You can only select lanes using the drag arrow. This eliminates accidentally giving unit wrong order.
- Bigger arrow and touch area with new bright pulsating lane highlight.
- Killed the dreaded 3-6 - new level instead.
- Play any music from your library/pandora
- Backup defense- your units will call a friend nearby when defending and under attack.
- New tips in loading screen.
- Min 25-30% Improved loading on older devices.
- Fixed the tower elfy bug that some users were experiencing.
- Tapping or missing miners won't effect unit orders or lane selection!
- Swipe up and down to switch lanes
- More definition between lanes
- New unselect button next to group control
- Tons of balancing and minor bug fixes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.